- Sign up for our DNR email newsletter
- Slides from the Cost of Delay Stakeholders Meeting 10/25/07
- The DNR Mission & Objectives
- Biography of John R. Griffin, Secretary of Maryland DNR
- Organizational Chart
- DNR Advisory Boards & Commissions
- Accessibility for All
- Office of Fair Practices
- Maryland Public Information Act: What is it and how does it work?
- DNR Annual Report
- DNR Press Room
- Conservation and Restoration Services, A Funding and Technical Assistance Guide
This guide to Conservation and Restoration Services contains an alphabetical listing of several programs that can assist you with your habitat and resource conservation/restoration needs.
- MPT's "Outdoors Maryland"
Explore Maryland from its mountainous western frontier to the wind-swept beaches on its Atlantic coast as Outdoors Maryland captures the stories of people and nature in the 1990's. This is a Maryland DNR and Maryland Public Television co-production. Now in its 10th award-winning season!
- State Holidays
- DNR Phone Directory also State of Maryland Phone Directory.
- Driving Directions to DNR's Headquarters Office
- Helen Avalynne Tawes Garden
- DNR Human Resources
- Customer Feedback and Suggestions
- Maryland General Assembly
Visit this site to find the status of current and pending Natural Resources related legislation (when the Legislature is in session).
- Division of State Documents
Visit this site for all the current Maryland Natural Resources regulations. The website also offers information on the Maryland Register and Contract Weekly.
- Tourism County Contacts List
The county tourism offices work with DNR in providing visitors enjoying or participating in natural resources activities with information about lodging, places to eat and other local events.
- Maryland Office of Tourism Development
The Maryland Office of Tourism works with DNR to help spread the word about the exciting, unique and enlightening natural resource opportunities available throughout Maryland.
is the U.S. government's official web portal to all federal, state and local
government web resources and services.
The Maryland Department of Natural Resources is the state agency which oversees the
management and wise use of the living and natural resources of the Chesapeake Bay and its
tributaries. The resources of the Maryland portion of the watershed include its state forests and
parks, fisheries, wildlife and the recreation of citizens engaged in boating, fishing,
hunting and other outdoor enjoyment of our natural resources. The Department, known as DNR,
work to inspire citizens to enjoy and live in harmony with their environment today and in future
To make park reservations call toll free: 1-888-432-CAMP (2267).
Or make reservations online from our Public Lands content area.
To call DNR toll free: 1-877-620-8DNR (367) (Toll Free in Maryland)
Last updated on June 22, 2007