Current Regulation Requests and Disposition of Regulations
Thank you for your interest in commenting on the 2012 regulatory requests. The timeframe
for implementing the review of an existing regulation during the 2012 boating
season expired on April 15, 2012. Please visit UPCOMING PUBLIC MEETINGS to learn
the date, time and location of the meeting concerning the regulatory request that interests you.
Get more information on how to request a proposed Boating Regulation.
REGULATION REQUESTS FOR 2014
- Will be posted when proposed.
- Patuxent River, St. Mary's & Charles County
- Potomac River
- Rhode River, Anne Arundel County
- Sassafras River, Harford & Cecil Counties
DISPOSITION OF REGULATION REQUESTS
The official comment period for regulations is as listed in the publication date that appears in the Maryland Register.
Chesapeake Bay Hotline
Call 1-877-224-7229to report any of the following
- Boating accident or reckless activity
- Fish kill or algal bloom
- Floating debris that poses a hazard to navigation
- Illegal fishing activity
- Public sewer leak or overflow
- Oil or hazardous material spill
- Critical area or wetlands violation
- Suspicious or unusual activity