Welcome to the Department of Natural Resources' GIS Maps and Map Data portal. Here you can search a listing of various maps that are located on our site. The types of maps you will find listed include, but are not limited to: Land and Water Trails, State Parks, State Forests, Wildlife Management Areas, Water Quality maps, and interactive mapping such as MERLIN Online. You can also obtain GIS data via our Data Download site or from an order form for data that is not available through the download site.
- Geospatial Data - Download GIS data for free.
- Spatial Data Products Order Form - To have GIS data delivered on CD/DVD.
- License Agreement (use as directed)
- Eyes on the Bay - Shows current monitoring sites and harmful algal bloom events. Also contains links to real-time data and news.
- MERLIN Online - Map Maryland Your Way with Maryland's Environmental Resources and Land Information Network.
- Shoreline and Blind Site Licensing - See areas available for duck blind locations in this MERLIN Online application.
- Shorelines Online Interactive Mapping - Shorelines Online provides interactive mapping tools developed to aid shoreline management efforts in Maryland.
- Water Quality Mapping Data - A searchable database containing hundreds of water quality maps.
Chesapeake & Coastal Service
Maryland Department of Natural Resources
Tawes State Office Building E-2
580 Taylor Avenue
Annapolis, Maryland 21401