Chesapeake Forest Lands Hunting Programs
After a lengthy public involvement process, DNR determined that half of Chesapeake Forest Lands would be opened to public hunting and while the other half would remain in the leased Hunt Club Program, see web links to the public hunting areas and for information on Leased Club Hunting.
All questions regarding land management and hunting on Chesapeake Forest Lands should be directed to:
Chesapeake Forest Office
Interested in getting communications regarding the Chesapeake Forest hunting programs?
Enter your email address in the box below to receive occasional emails regarding information specific to Chesapeake Forest hunting news and issues.
- 2014 Annual Work Plan
- 2013 Annual Work Plan
- 2012 Annual Work Plan
- 2011 Annual Work Plan
General Tract Maps
Annual Work Plans
- Overview of the Chesapeake Forests Project
- Little Blackwater Final Report
- Warner Tract Info Sheet
- Pepperfield Wetland Enhancement
- Miocene Drilling Project
- 2007-2009 Herbicide on CFL
- Stump Gut ESA Management Activities
- Hunt Club Harvest Summary
- AWP Summary
- Campbell Complex Sand Ridge Project
- Puckham Branch Fact Sheet
- Continuous Forest Inventory