Real Estate Agreements - Leases
DNR's new Land & Property Management Team (L&PM) manages all real estate conveyances (excluding acquisition or land purchases) for the different units within the department.
As the largest public landowner in Maryland, DNR developed this group to improve the efficiency of land conveyances and provide consolidated support to park managers, natural resource area managers, the public, and other units.
Coordinates leases (long term, dwelling, outbuilding, agricultural), deeds of easement (rights of way and utilities), rights of entry, use agreements, license agreements, life licenses, intra/inter agency agreements, and other related documents.
Currently, DNR annually processes and manages real property conveyances which produce approximately $2.5 million in annual revenue.
Jean Lipphard, Director
Land & Property Management
Tawes State Office Building, E-4
580 Taylor Ave.
Annapolis, MD 21401-2397
- Stewardship Staff Contacts
- Real Property
- Real Property Contacts
- Real Estate Agreements - Responsibilities
- Real Estate Agreements - Conveyances
- Real Estate Agreements - Leases
- Resident Curatorship Program
- Project Review
- Long Term Land Use Planning
- About Land Unit Types
- Land Preservation Parks and Recreation Plan
- Planning Publications
- Scenic and Wild Rivers Planning
- The Maryland Wildlands Preservation System
- The Province Properties
- The Maryland Trails Clearinghouse & Directory
- Stewardship Home Page