Replacement Card Request
If you have previously taken and passed the Maryland Hunter Education Course you may request a replacement card. All requests for replacement cards must be made in writing. There is no charge for this service. If you have taken the course in another state, you will have to contact that state agency to issue you a duplicate card. Maryland recognizes all other states Hunter Education Certification.
Every attempt will be made to issue a replacement card. Course records prior to 1990 are incomplete which may result in not being able to issue a replacement card. In cases where we have no record of a person taking the course, we cannot issue a replacement card and the course will have to be taken over.
Please allow 2 weeks for the replacement card to be mailed to you. We do not fax copies of cards. We also do not provide card numbers or take requests for replacment cards over the phone.
You must provide the following information:
- Full name
- Present mailing address
- Date of birth
- Location of course and approximate date you took the course
- Daytime phone number
You can FAX the above information to 410-643-1485
or mail to Natural Resource Police
Safety Education Division
305 Marine Academy Dr.
Suite 1, Stevensville, MD 21666.
- 12/2/13 - NRP Blotter: Firearms Season Opener
- 11/15/13 - NRP Blotter
- 11/14/13 - Boating Accident Claims Life of Essex Man
- 11/12/13 - NRP Blotter
- 11/8/13 - NRP Blotter
- 11/5/13 - NRP Charges Four Men with Catching Undersized Rockfish
- 10/22/13 - NRP Charges Three Men with Hunting Out of Season
- 10/17/13 - NRP Charges Two Rock Hall Watermen with Poaching in Oyster Sanctuary
- 10/1/13 - Body of Missing Salisbury Angler Recovered
- 9/23/13 - Garrett County Man Cited for Hunting Violations
- 9/23/13 - NRP Responds to Boat Fire on the Sassafras River
- 9/12/13 - Cambridge Boy Dies in Swimming Accident
- 9/9/13 - Body of Pennsylvania Man Recovered from Bush River
- 9/6/13 - NRP Seizes More Than 200 Undersized Bass
- 8/29/13 - NRP Urges Safety Over Labor Day Weekend
- 8/5/13 - Search Resumes in Patapsco Valley State Park for Missing Elkridge Swimmer
General Information: 410-260-8880
Boating & Hunter