Replacement Card Request
If you have previously taken and passed the Maryland Hunter Education Course you may request a replacement card. All requests for replacement cards must be made in writing. There is no charge for this service. If you have taken the course in another state, you will have to contact that state agency to issue you a duplicate card. Maryland recognizes all other states Hunter Education Certification.
Every attempt will be made to issue a replacement card. Course records prior to 1990 are incomplete which may result in not being able to issue a replacement card. In cases where we have no record of a person taking the course, we cannot issue a replacement card and the course will have to be taken over.
Please allow 2 weeks for the replacement card to be mailed to you. We do not fax copies of cards. We also do not provide card numbers or take requests for replacment cards over the phone.
You must provide the following information:
- Full name
- Present mailing address
- Date of birth
- Location of course and approximate date you took the course
- Daytime phone number
You can FAX the above information to 410-643-1485
or mail to Natural Resource Police
Safety Education Division
305 Marine Academy Dr.
Suite 1, Stevensville, MD 21666.
- 06/26/14 - NRP Blotter
- 05/14/14 - NRP Blotter
- 04/07/14 - Governor O’Malley Lauds NRP Oyster Enforcement Efforts
- 03/31/14 - Two Watermen Charged with Harvesting Oysters in a Sanctuary
- 03/26/14 - NRP Blotter
- 03/25/14 - Eastern Shore Waterman Charged with Oyster Poaching for the Fifth Time
- 03/24/14 - Silver Spring Man Found Guilty of Poaching 228 Undersized Striped Bass
- 03/24/14 - NRP Blotter
- 03/21/14 - NRP Charges Crisfield Waterman with Seven Oyster Violations
- 03/20/14 - NRP Charges Two Watermen with Harvesting Oysters from a Sanctuary
- 03/17/14 - NRP Arrests Four Watermen with Help from State Police Helicopter
- 03/13/14 - NRP Blotter
- 03/12/14 - Oyster Poachers Found Guilty with Help of New Radar Network
- 03/07/14 - NRP Charges Five with Oyster Poaching
- 01/16/14 - NRP Seizes Virginia Tractor-Trailer Carrying 50 Bushels of Undersized Oysters
- 01/10/14 - Montgomery County resident offers $1,000 reward through NRP for leads in bald eagle killing
- 01/07/14 - NRP Blotter
General Information: 410-260-8880
Boating & Hunter