Accessible Boat Ramps
For a map of public boating access facilities in the State of Maryland, and some basic information describing the facilities, visit the Boating Access Guide.
See all you need to know about boating for a complete list of boating regulations, policies and licensing information.
The Maryland Park Service offers accessible boat ramps at many of its facilities.
- Assateague State Park, (Worcester County)
- Deep Creek State Park, (Garrett County)
- Gunpowder Falls State Park, (Baltimore County)
- Pocomoke River State Park, (Worcester County)
- Point Lookout State Park, (St. Mary's County)
- Rocky Gap State Park, (Allegany County)
- St. Mary's River State Park, (St. Mary's County)
- Seneca Creek State Park, (Montgomery County)
- Smallwood State Park, (Charles County)
- Susquehanna State Park, (Harford County)
Information regarding fish species and regulations, licenses, and tide information is available on Fisheries Service homepage.