Maryland Biological Stream Survey
Registry of Certifications
The applicants listed below attended an instructional session, passed the written Benthic Macroinvertebrate Processing and Subsampling test, and successfully subsampled a MBSS benthic sample – including a sorting efficiency test. This certification lasts for three years.
Applicants Certified in MBSS Benthic Macroinvertebrate Processing and Subsampling
(Certification valid for three years)
|First Name||Last Name||Email_Address||Affiliation||Date Certified|
- MBSS Home
- Training Information
- Round Four of Statewide Sampling
- List of MBSS Certifications
- MBSS Round 3 Report
- What is the MBSS?
- Meet the Biologists
- When does MBSS Sample Streams?
- Products and Applications
- Online Publications
- Statewide Fish Distribution
- MBSS Data Request
- The 2011 MD Stream Symposium and Mid-Atlantic Volunteer Monitoring Conference